Snapchat has become one of the fastest growing social media platform that comes with many unique features that snapchat makes a unique concept and Emojis is one of the best thing on Snapchat and its play an important role on Snapchat.
You would be able to see many emojis just beside the username to whom you are added or chat with. Most of the users may have a question: what does the Yellow heart mean on Snapchat or what do the emojis used to mean? In the world of Snapchat, the emojis are symbolizing friendship, connection, and many more. There are many users who are using this app and it is considered as the most popular social platform. To continue the success, the emojis are playing an important role on this platform. Let’s get the information on the emojis used on this platform.
Why Do Emojis Appear Next to the Username on Snapchat? and What do Emoji mean on Snapchat?
If you are using any social platform, you should believe that the team of the social media app would be tracking your devices. Snapchat is also one of them. Snapchat is celebrating your friendship by providing you with emojis. Every emoji has a different meaning. It’s better to understand the meaning.
- Gold star: This emoji shows that someone has replayed the snap and wanted to show you something that is very interesting.
- Yellow heart: Snapchat shows this emoji only when you are sharing most of the snaps with this person and vice versa.
- Red heart: The user would be able to see red hearts when you are sharing snaps and chatting with the person for more than 2 weeks continuously.
- Pink hearts: You would be able to see this emoji only when you are sharing the snaps and text with the person for 1 month regularly.
- Glowing Star Emoji: Your friend replayed your snap that you sent it in the past 24 hours.
- Two Heart Emoji: You and the other person have been Best Friends for the two months on the platform!
- Fire Emoji: You and the other person have sent snap to each other for consecutive 3 days! The number of the consecutive days appears next to the emoji.
- 100 points Symbol Emoji: This is a very special emoji, and this emoji seen when you completed a 100 days streak with your friend on platform.
- Baby Emoji: You have recently added them as a friend on Snapchat.
- Pushpin Emoji: The Emoji represents the conversation that you have pinned to your feed on Snapchat.
Zodiac Sign Emoji on Snapchat:
If the person adds his/her birthday on Snapchat, then the user will be able to see a zodiac sign symbol in a purple box. These symbols would provide the user with a rough idea of the actual birth date. If any birthday is on that particular day, the person would be able to see a birthday cake symbol in front of the username. Some zodiac sign symbols are as follows:
- Aries (March 21 to April 19)
- Taurus (April 20 to May 20)
- Gemini (May 21 to June 20)
- Cancer (June 21 to July 22)
- Leo (July 23 to 22 August)
- Virgo (23 August to 22 September)
- Libra (23 September to 22 October)
- Scorpio (23 October to 21 November)
- Capricorn (22 November to 19 January)
- Aquarius (20 January to 18 February)
- Pisces (19 February to March 20)
What is Meaning of Bitmoji Pops up in Chat:
A bitmoji is shown up in the chat as it shows that the person is also available to chat. If the person reads the chat, then it would be showing a blue dot.
There are a number of snapchat emojis used on the platform. Through these emojis, the user feels connected with the person. The snap gold heart has its own meaning that the two people are best friends and share snaps and texts most of the time. The user has to understand the meaning of the emoji used in Snapchat.
Read More: https://ilogi.co.uk/