Significant Features of React JS
React JS facilitates one-way data binding and ensures an unidirectional data flow from top to bottom. It ensures that the data flows in one direction from the parent component to the child components. Furthermore, it comes with a virtual DOM that ensures optimum performance. React JS offers various kinds of extensions that help in creating full-fledged UI applications. Moreover, they are useful in mobile app development and help in providing server-side rendering. To further know about t, one can visit the React JS Course. Apart from these, given below are some significant features of React JS.
- Efficiency – It comes with a virtual DOM that only updates the necessary changes in the real DOM. Using React JS ensures efficiency in the development process and improves the application performance along with the user experience.
- Scalability – It is a very scalable software tool and using it allows a business to create applications of any size. Furthermore, this tool helps in managing the development process of small and large enterprise applications.
- Community Support – React JS has been around for quite a while now and there is a large and vibrant developer community consisting of React JS developers. This ensures that new comers can easily find issues to their problems online.
- Compatible – It ensures optimum capability and can work with frameworks and libraries such as Redux, React Native, and Next JS. Furthermore, using React JS reduces the development process and improves performance.
Significant Features of Angular JS
Angular JS provides optimum MVC support and MVC support and ensures code reusability. In addition, it allows users to use the predefined templates and modify them as per their requirements and necessities. These templates ensure that users can develop responsive web apps with just minimum programming skills. Furthermore, it saves a lot of time and money for users and improves the overall app performance. It also ensures the Data binding feature and ensures data sharing and updating between the two MVC layers of the applications. Apart from these, below are some features of Angular JS.
- Support dependency injection – Angular JS provides built-in support for Dependency Injection and allows code reusability. Furthermore, it ensures that developers can define a specific service and use it thoroughly.
- Real-time testing – This software tool supports end-to-end testing along with unit testing in real-time. Furthermore, it facilitates the code documentation and helps in resolving the dependencies.
- Quick application prototyping – It is even capable of developing an interactive application with fewer code requirements. This approach helps in designing the final production timeline in much fewer hours.
- Enhanced server performance – Angular JS also improves the business operations of any organization. It keeps the traffic of the server in check and increases data processing efficiency.
How to Choose Between React JS & Angular JS
Both of these platforms are open source and they consist of various similarities such as performance levels and quick updates. However, Angular JS is more complex and ideal for experienced developers. It has a much steeper learning curve and it requires developers to learn specific ways to do tasks. Angular offers more features than react and it is a complete framework.
On the other hand, react has an easy learning curve and new developers can learn it with a bit of practice. Using React requires you to use it alongside a compatible framework, such as Redux or Atomize. Many institutes provide React JS Training in Noida and one can enroll in them to start a career in it. React offers tools such as VS Code, Sublime, Atom, Jest, and Enzyme.
React JS guarantees a unidirectional data flow from top to bottom and makes one-way data binding easier. It guarantees that information moves from the parent component to the child components only in one direction. It includes a virtual DOM that updates the real DOM only when necessary. React JS guarantees development process efficiency and enhances application performance and user experience. React and Angular both share lots of similarities and have many differences too. Choosing any one of them for your project depends on your specific project requirements.