Welcome to the world of elegance, where timeless beauty meets exquisite craftsmanship. If you’re looking to add a touch of grandeur and sophistication to your space, then Makrana Marble is the perfect choice for you. Renowned for its unrivalled quality and stunning aesthetics, this magnificent marble has been adorning palaces, temples, and iconic structures for centuries.
Originating from the historic town of Makrana in Rajasthan, India, Makrana Marble holds a special place in the hearts of architects and interior designers worldwide. Its allure lies not only in its natural strength but also in its unique properties that make it stand out from other varieties of marble available on the market.
Price Range of Makrana Marble
When it comes to the price range of Makrana marble, it can vary depending on various factors. One of the main factors that determine the cost is the quality and grade of the marble. Higher grades, such as pure white Makrana marble with minimal impurities, tend to be more expensive compared to lower grades.
Another factor that influences the price is the size and thickness of the slabs or tiles. Larger and thicker pieces are usually priced higher due to their increased weight and durability.
Additionally, demand and availability play a significant role in determining the price range. Rare varieties or limited quantities may command a higher price due to their exclusivity.
It’s important to note that prices can also differ based on location and market conditions. Prices might be slightly higher in urban areas compared to rural regions due to transportation costs and accessibility.
The price range of makrana marble starts from Rs 130 to Rs 1500 per square foot.
While there isn’t an exact fixed price for Makrana marbles, you can expect it to fall within a reasonable range based on the abovementioned factors. It’s always recommended to research different suppliers and compare prices before making a purchase decision.
5 Major Properties of Makrana Marble
Makrana marble, renowned for its pristine white colour and exceptional quality, is one of the most sought-after natural stones in the world. Its popularity can be attributed to the unique properties that set it apart from other types of marble.
1. Stunning Appearance: One of the key properties of Makrana marble is its exquisite beauty. With a pure white background and subtle grey veining, it adds an elegant touch to any space. Whether used for flooring, countertops, or sculptures, this marble instantly enhances the aesthetic appeal of any area.
2. Durability: Another notable property of Makrana marble is its durability. Known for being incredibly strong and long-lasting, it can withstand heavy foot traffic without losing its charm. This makes it an ideal choice for high-traffic areas such as hotels, malls, and commercial buildings.
3. Heat Resistance: Makrana marble has excellent heat resistance properties which make it suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. It remains cool even under direct sunlight and isn’t damaged by extreme temperatures.
4. Low Water Absorption: Unlike some other types of marble that are prone to water damage or staining, Makrana marble has low water absorption capabilities. This means that spills can be easily wiped off without leaving behind unsightly marks or stains on the surface.
5. Easy Maintenance: Maintaining Makrana marble is relatively hassle-free compared to other natural stones. Regular cleaning with a mild detergent solution and avoiding abrasive cleaners will help preserve its shine and keep it looking brand new for years to come.
In conclusion (Not conclusive), these major properties make Makrana Marbles highly desirable in various architectural projects ranging from residential homes to grand monuments due to its stunning appearance, durability against wear-and-tear, heat-resistant nature, low water absorption capabilities, easy maintenance requirements
Read More:- https://ilogi.co.uk/